Thursday, September 11, 2008

Refer a friend - Get 1 FREE week!

Looking for a few extra weeks in the program for FREE? For every client you refer that signs up, you get 1 FREE week in the program ($100 value).

You can do this 2 ways:
1) Have your friend contact me at Lishia@getphatonline.com Make sure they put your name in the email so you get credit for the referral.

OR

2) Send me your friend(s) contact information to the email above (phone number and/or email) and I will personally contact them. The more friends you send me, the more chances you have to get FREE weeks! Once again, when the sign up, you get the credit!

Thanks and have a great day!
PS---Here's today's challenge for you.....In your cardio workout today, do an extra 5 minute jog at a faster pace than you normally would.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you guys have any idea when the 2009 Phat Camp schedule will be posted?

Ellen said...

I love the online program. It has made a difference for me not only physically but mentally too. I also got the warm up suit, it is so awesome! I wear the jacket all the time. It is the perfect weight, looks great, washes great AND has a pocket for my ipod!! Can you tell it's become my favorite clothing item?!!

Get Phat Online said...

Hi Amy-grace. I would expect the 2009 Phat Camp schedule will be up by Oct 1st. Next week is an eventful one as we travel to Vegas for Jen to compete at the Olympia! So I expect right after that! What area were you looking for camp to come to?
Lishia

Get Phat Online said...

Hey guys...the 2009 PhatCamp schedule is now posted! Get that deposit and join us!