Friday, September 12, 2008

Low-carb/Low-cal Pudding for your weekend!

I hope you are all gearing up for the weekend and looking forward to enjoying it.

Want a sweet treat that has low-carbs and low-cals? Try this Pudding!

1 small box sugar-free pudding (any kind, I used butterscotch last night)
2 scoops of protein powder (I would suggest chocolate or vanilla)
1 cup cold milk (I use a product called "Calorie Countdown" made by HOOD, only 3 carbs in 1 cup)
1 cup cold water
*Mix like you normally would and pour into 2 bowls, put in the fridge for at least an hour
**I like to add a tbsp of chocolate chips and tbsp of sugar-free cool whip as well!
(Without the chips and cool whip, 2 servings provide 90 calories, 15g carbs, 23g protein, 2g fat)

Enjoy this sweet treat!
Lishia Dean
www.lishiadean.com

2 comments:

Cooper_Girl said...

Hi Lishia,

Thanks for the recipe. It sounds delicious. I can't wait to try it this weekend. Congratulations on your placing at Team Universe. You looked fabulous!

Have a good weekend! Denise (from Charleston)

Get Phat Online said...

Hi Denise! Thank you so much, the show was awesome. We had a blast. Jen, Heather and Betsy were all able to be there and that was very exciting for me.

I hope you are doing well and try that pudding, it really kills my sweet tooth and the serving is pretty big too!

Lishia Dean