Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jen is FEELING GOOD, Latisha is ready also




Hey guys, Its 5:30 p.m. here on the West Coast, Jen and Latisha are off to their meetings for the show. We did some cardio in the 98 degrees and Brian and I are going to go eat something fun. YOU know I already dieted and over it! :)




Anyways Latisha came by the room here is a pic and I took a pic

of Jen's ABS I have to share......OH yes she is HUNGRY!
She also says Hello to everyone and THANKS for everything!
Check back again later!
L. DEAN





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both will do amazing!

You both ALREADY are amazing!!!

Go PHAT ladies!!!

j~

jodie said...

Awesome abs Jen! Go girl!!
Jodie
xx

Anonymous said...

I soooooooo crave for my abs to be close to that. I have been working at it. Hopefully one day soon I will see to beautiful sculpt of my hard work.

You go get em girls! You rule.

Anonymous said...

Good lord woman...you are there! Can't wait to watch tomorrow - you WILL be amazing!