Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good Morning from Ms. O 08!

Holy crap I just won the Ms. Olympia 2008. Winning it once is one thing but 2 times, WOW! What a dream come true. "YES, this is JEN"! Yes, it is 5:30 a.m. and I only have slept 3 hours. How can I sleep when I have 13 voicemail, 243 email to be exact, and upset stomach. First bit of advise this morning, Don't eat, fajitias, alcohol, ice cream, cookies, and resee's all in 2 hours and go to bed and expect to sleep. WOW! The small price you pay to be the CHAMP.

I wanted to come on (Brian and Lishia are snoring, can you hear them) and say "THANK YOU" to all of you for sharing in this experience with me. I NEVER could do this without the LOYAL support and endless love of my Phat Camp family, friends, fans, my staff, and my husband. It takes lots of GREAT Positive people to create a Champion and I want to say "CONGRATS", WE DID IT, WE Won the Title.

The posts, emails, phone calls are endless and so appreciated. I love all of you guys! WE will keep posting and keep putting pics up for you as our weekend progresses.
ENJOY and THANK YOU!

Love, JEN
Ms. Olympia 2008

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning.....the early bird catches the worm, or so they say. LOL!! Congrats once again Jen. No wonder you didn't sleep with all that food running around in your system.

Have a great day!

Lia xxx

I Don't Like Fire Ants said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You looked great, routines were flawless & I am SO happy for you! Enjoy today and tonight.....try and slow down and take it all in.

PS - Arran woke up early to see if you won b/c the webcast was after her bedtime! Not even SANTA gets that girl up early! ;)

Arran & her mom xo

Miami said...

Congratulations!! I know you will win it :p My internet connection sucked, but I was able to see the half of routine last night. I actually was wondering why the show wasn't on around 7PM...Of course, it is PDT, not EDT!!! (That's why I've had so MANY years of education. Ha!) Next time I see you, I'll give you tons of NB again!!!

Mami

Kwagner said...

Congradulations!!!!!I was here watching and screaming for you(did you hear me all the way from Wisconsin?) Anyways it was awesome, you truly are Ms. O 2008!! Enjoy every minute in Las Vegas and becareful what you eat your tummy isn't used to those things....ENJOY!!
Kim, Wisconsin

cguate said...

WOW I knew you'd win! YOUR MY IDOL!! :)
Congratulations for all the hard work, and for showing everyone how it's done!!
ENJOY YOUR WIN!!
xoxo
Cristy - Guate

~Les said...

You looked so beautiful!! I'm so proud to have had the opportunity to meet you a few weeks ago at Dayton PC and be a part of the process for you to become Ms. Olympia 2008!!! Congrats to you, Jen!

~Leslee
Phat Camp Dayton 2008

Julie said...

Congrats Jen!

You looked great! So happy for you!

Julie, WI

Lynne M said...

Congrats Jen!! I didn't get to watch last night :( I knew you would win! I saw a few pics yesterday and you look amazing as always! Hope ya'll are having a great time! You ROCK!

Lynne

Anonymous said...

Congrats all the way from Oz, you rock Jen and boy didnt you come in looking like MS Olympia - well deserved my friend.

jodie said...

I knew you could do it Jen!
Congrats, that is freakin' awesome. Enjoy the moment. Go you good thing!!
Jodie in Oz

Rachel said...

And yet another congrats from the other side of the globe! WELL DONE MS O 2008!!!! Rachel x

Lindy Olsen said...

Congrats Jen, we've all been following your success in our community at lindyolsen.com and we all think you are amazing! Keep up the GREAT WORK CHAMP!! xx

SJ said...

It was a bit of a no-brainer wasn't it Jen?! HUGE congraulations! Nothing less than you deserve for all your hard work and dedication. The fact that you dedicated your win to EVERYONE is a sign of your true generosity of spirit. We are all really lucky to be included in your win... You looked awesome! Good to see you enjoying some proper food at last too.. No half measures there were there?! :-) Loads of love from the UK. Sarah x x