Friday, September 26, 2008



Prejudging is over! Jen did awesome! Here is a picture of her in the 1piece. She received great call-outs! She was in the first call out for both suits. Next was the routine round and she ROCKED it! Everything went nicely.

Jen, Brian and I are back at the room now resting. Jen does her routines barefoot on that hard floor so it's time to get those tooties a rest. She leaves in another hour to prep for the night show.

Tonight will be a long night! And will have updates, but it may be in the morning! Stay tuned to www.musculardevelopment.com for pictures. And dont forget to watch the show at bodybuilding.com. It starts at 7pm Nevada time! Later!! Ldean

7 comments:

I Don't Like Fire Ants said...

hi this is arran I wish you good
LUCK!

Love Arran.

RaeC said...

GO JEN... WOO HOO!!!! Looking phenomenal my girl xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Go Jen. Kick some butt out there.

We've got our fingers crossed for you.

Best of luck.

LJ

Unknown said...

Good luck Jen!!

Erin said...

How can she perform barefoot all the time. The soles of her feet must be like leather!

that's really amazing. why doesn't she wear shoes like the other competitors?

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS girlie! I am SO proud of you, there is no doubt you deserve this! I know it's been a tough night and I commend your tremendous performance...My thoughts are with you as you celebrate this amazing win- I know this one was big for you....Congrats!

lots of Love-
Lauren

Anonymous said...

You are the Champ! You are the Champ! You are the Champ!

You go girl! What a celebration week this will be! I am so excited there is no way I am sleeping!