Thursday, September 25, 2008



Hey ya'll! It is 3:45pm in Vegas. Since the prayer meeting we have done few things. Jen had her first tan at 1130am. This picture shows Jen taking a quick chug of water before her tan. Gotta love the curlers! LOL

Next was an interview with the possiblity of Jen being picked for a reality show! How cool is that? She threw on her doo-rag and was out the door. Everything went really well and I was able to video tape the whole thing! So you will see that later on after we get back home to NC!

After that Jen took a quick nap before Stronghold Ministries came up to our room for a quick prayer with just the 5 of us! Now she is off to IFBB Athlete rep meeting because if you didn't know she is the Rep for the Fitness Division! After that it is off for some cardio and much more! So I will be back later tonight for another update!

Til then..........Ldean

9 comments:

I Don't Like Fire Ants said...

Okay, I gotta ask or I'll never forgive myself. Why are ziploc bags hanging from the lamp? Thanks!

Kimberly said...

Look at the Abs and Shoulders on that Girl!!! Can't wait until Friday.

Donna J said...

Lookin' good Hendershott!

I'll be watchin'

Keep her in line Lishia Dean.

Donna, Matt and Bailey

Maryanne said...

Jen - you look awesome....... Love the curlers. sending lots of Aussie love and hugs. xxx

Mans said...

Hey Jen,
Go get em girl!!!!!!!
All the best for Friday. You look amazing, you are going to rock.
My thoughts and prayes are with you.
Can't wait for you to return downunder next year.
Love
Mandy M
(Aussie Phat Camper)

Ellen said...

You go girl!!! I'll be watching you wow em tonight :)

xxoo

Kathy:)! said...

Hi There!! Very cool!! Thanks for making me feel that I am there with you! I am so proud!! Sending love and prayers!!

Lynne M said...

Rock the Vegas House Jen!! You look amazing!

Lynne - (PHAT online!)

Get Phat Online said...

HAHA! That is so funny that you noticed the bags! We actually got a clip of this on video and Jen explains why they are there! We recycle! LOL

Hope everyone is great and AMPED! We sure are! Ldean