Thursday, July 22, 2010

GPO Client Transformation...Traci Norton





Congrats to GPO Client Traci Norton on her amazing transformation. Read more about Traci and how she has changed her life these past 9 months! We are so proud of her!
What is your name and where are you from? My name is Traci Norton, I'm from Naples, Florida.
When did you join Get Phat Online.com and how long has that you have been consistantly in the program? I joined GPO last September and have been training with them ever since!
How did you hear about Get Phat Online.com ? I heard about the program through another client turned competitor, Shannon Ditmer. www.Shannonditmer.com
How much did you weigh when you started? How tall are you? How old are you?
At the start of the program, I weighed in at 200 lbs. I am 5'8" and 37 yrs old.
How much do you weigh now in these amazing transformation pictures?
I am currently 138 lbs!
What is the biggest thing you have learned during the program about yourself?
There are really TWO things I have learned during this process:
The first, Patience truly is a virtue! I did not gain that much weight overnight and it certainly does not come off that quickly either,but with dedication, drive, hardwork and inspiration from my awesome trainers,,,,,and you guessed it~ plenty of patience!!~ I accomplished my 1st goal of losing 60lbs, actually, I surpassed it! Which brings me to the second thing, I now know that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to!
What is the best part about being in Get Phat Online?
The best part about being part of Get Phat Online is knowing that I am being trained by THE BEST!! Jen and her staff are professionals~ Professional trainers and professional athletes! I didn't just enter my height and weight and get a printout of what a computer thinks I should be doing. Each day, each week is carefully planned out for me and my specific goals. I have access to each of them by phone, text or E mail anytime I have a question or concern. They want me to succeed and they are there every step of the way!
What are your next goals and have you accomplished what you set out to do when you first signed up?
Well, in the next two weeks I will be switching over to "Phat Girlz" to begin contest prep for my 1st figure competition,,,Jen Hendershott's All Women's Weekend and Big Shott Classic in South Carolina on October 23,,,,,I will turn 38 that very same day!!
What advice do you want to tell others who are struggling to lose weight?
Advice that I can share with others~ First,Have a game plan! Even if you are unable to have a trainer or be in a program like GPO, do some research, pick up some fitness magazines and make a plan for yourself to follow your cardio and weight training. I see too many people at the gym doing alot of walking around and looking at the machines, but they just aren't sure what they should be doing! Second~DON"T GIVE UP! We hear this all the time, but if you have a plan and the mindset, and you stick with it, even through the rough days,,,,(and there WILL be some!) YOU can make you're dreams a reality! I encourage anyone wanting to look and feel their best, to give this program a try, these ladies will have you working out like never before!
Anything additional you would like to say?
A huge thanks to all of my trainers, Jen, Janet, John, Heidi, Latisha and Sandy,, You are the BEST!
We wish you the very best Traci with your journey. YOUR a true inspiration for many who are reading this and to all of us here at Get Phat Online. Congrats on what you have already done and best of luck in the future. WE are excited to continue this success. Jen, Latisha, Heidi, Sandy, John, and Janet!

5 comments:

Kathy:)! said...

You Rock Traci!! That is awesome!!!!

Sandy said...

Traci, you are amazing... reading about your transformation has brought tears to my eyes..Best wishes to you.

Sandy said...

and forgot to say you are such an inspiration. :)

Michele said...

You look phenomenal....congrtulations to you on all your hard work and dedication. Best of luck preparing for the competition. You are already a winner.

Unknown said...

Congrats Traci! Can't wait to MEET YOU!!! You look AMAZING!!!!