Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Get Phat Online...News, News, News!!!!!!!




Hello everyone,


I hope this finds you each well and having an awesome summer. WE have had lots of changes with in the company and with myself these past couple months. WE have brought in lots of new staff and everyone jumped in feet first and are rocking. I am very proud of them. The staff that has been around with me have really showed their true friendship and loyalty. I couldn't do it with out them. They are wonderful and very unique people. I thank God for them!

As you know I am moving into my new studio next week and super excited. www.getphitstudio.comThis will be the home of all my businesses and where my staff works from each week. Anyone can come train with an appointment and believe it or not,,we are booking up fast. Everything is brand new, the floors , walls, doors, equipment, you name it...its new....you will love it! It's very classy!

I am writing my next book which will be out by Jan 1st (I hope), I am hosting my 2nd Annual show in Charleston on Oct 23rd (www.getphatpromotions.com) and getting ready for a busy fall traveling season. Competitors NOW is the time to begin your training for the show and submit your entry forms. It is going to be a great time and I encourage you to experience the GPO way of putting on a show!!!!

Get Phat Online has made some awesome changes also and we are at our all time high of clients and still growing. I want to THANK the clients for their patience during our changes and for their endless support. WE will honor the 16 weeks for 12 week special if you write us and tell us you read our BLOG! www.Getphatonline.com . You can contact John at John@getphatonline.com

Everyone have an awesome July and email me if you need anything, jenhenfit2000@aol.com , chat soon!
Love ya all, JEN

No comments: