Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We would like to highlight Pam this week!












(FIRST PICTURE WAS TAKEN DEC 08 AND 2ND PICTURE WAS TAKEN APRIL 09)
I'm a mother of three, ages 19, 10 and 5. I've been trying to lose weight for years. I've been with my husband for 9 years and he's never seen me "thin". I got tired of telling him how I used to look and decided to show him.

I hadn't been successful losing weight on my own. I've had some women tell me that there's no going back once you've had kids and that I'm getting older and wouldn't be able to change much. I do home health physical therapy and know that my weight gain wasn't healthy. I know that I needed help to lose weight.

I decided that working out at home would be better for my schedule. I checked out alot of online training programs. I've always admired Jen, I mean, just look at her! I admire her dedication and commitment. I compared what she offered to some of the other programs and decided to go with Jen.

I like the fact that my program changes weekly and that I am learning from 3 different trainers. My trainers are awesome; Sandy and Latisha know what equipment I have and give me workouts I can do at home. I am burning fat and gaining muscle.

Kerry is taching me how to eat right. He knows what I like and gives me healthy food I can stick with. He even has me eating fish which I thought was impossible. I get alot of variety which is important to me.

I am very happy with all my trainers. They are all accessable. They are patient with me, and help me get through the hard times. They all respond to my questions quickly and I feel they care about my progress.

Lishia is my program coordinator. She always checks on me to see how I'm doing and makes sure I get my weekly program on time as well as answering any questions I may have.

I am fitting into smaller clothes. I was so tired of "visiting" my clothes thinking, 'One day I'll fit into them'! I'm happy that I reached my first goal and am working toward my ultimate goal. I know I can do it on the Get Phat online program. I would highly recommend it. You are worth the investment.

Pam W

3 comments:

Kathy:)! said...

Great job, Pam!!!!

I Don't Like Fire Ants said...

Awesome stuff Pam! You're looking GREAT!!!

Tonya E. Monk said...

Keep up YOUR "smart" work PAM!!! YEAH PAM!!!
Tonya in TX