Monday, April 27, 2009

Leigh's success in her figure show!


Check out Leigh and her testimonial! You look great girl!


Hi Everyone! I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Jen Hendershott for taking me that extra mile with my diet. I came to her @ 6 weeks out and asked her if she would please help me get rid of the water in my lower stomach and quads. Guys, this was the best money I have ever spent!! After being brutally honest (thank you Jenn)she laid down the law and it worked like a charm. 6 weeks, 9 meals a day(I was only eating 5), and NO SPLENDA later @ 43 years old I won 2nd place in the 40+ masters and 3rd place in the D class Open Divisions in the NC State Bodybuilding,Figure and Fitness Show! Jen is someone I recommend to everyone for their next show. Could not have done it without you, Jenn! Much Thanks! Leigh Bryson

Triad Fitness Center - High Point, NC

1 comment:

Mary M said...

That is AWESOME!!!!! Gives someone like me ALOT of HOPE and ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!