Thursday, June 23, 2011

Get ready!!!

So who's ready for the 3rd annual All Women's Weekend and Big Shott Classic on October 1st?? It' coming sooner than you may realize and I look forward to seeing you all through your transitions onto the big stage! We are running some awesome summer specials so check out my websites at www.getphatwithjen.com, www.getphatonline.com, and www.pgnnutrition.com for the latest and greatest deals. As always, I want to thank all my GPO members for being apart of my team and for making a commitment to yourselves to put your health and happiness first!! It is a great joy for myself as well as my GPO staff to work one-on-one with each of you and watch you all meet your goals. Keep up the hard work and enjoy your Fourth of a July holiday...it's right around the corner. Be safe!!

No comments: