Sunday, March 22, 2009

Testimonial by Jessica (PHAT GIRLZ team at the Arnold Classic)




I started with Get Phat in April 2008. At first I was going to sign up for Phat Camp, but after my first conversation with Lishia Dean, the programs coordinator, we decided that the Get Phat Online training program would suit me better since I wanted to compete in figure and needed help putting lean mass on and then a pre-contest prep. After my first week on the program, I was hooked. The diet included foods that I enjoy and the weight training was so different and energizing, I knew this was the program for me. I also had an advantage of only living an hour away from Jen and Lishia so I eventually got to come train with them once a week as I got closer to my contests. The longer I was on the program, the more changes I saw in my body and I have never been happier. The training, diet and cardio all helped me to make and see the gains I wanted to get ready to complete. Yes it is brutal, but so worth it. Jen and her staff are so attentive to each of their clients needs and goals. I always had my questions answered and received phone calls occasionally from the staff to see how I was doing. Between an amazingly supportive husband and all of the wonderful trainers in the program, I have been able to reach my goals. I competed in 2 contests last fall and placed 3rd and 5th. I also qualified to compete in the Arnold Amateur this year. That in itself was another amazing experience. Even though I didn't make the finals, our team did very well and our team leader and trainer, Jen, won Ms. Fitness International. The Get Phat Online program has been the best investment I have made in my health and fitness. I have learned so much and come so far and I can't wait to see what awaits me. I feel so blessed to be a part of this amazing program and work with such wonderful people.


~Jessica

No comments: